View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 04:29 AM

Default My one interesting hand from last night

20/40 at the mirage, game had been 10-handed but people were in the bathroom or eating and at the time it was 6-handed. Game was extremly passive with postflop raises garnering lots of respect. There were no tricky players at the table.

I raise UTG with K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], button and cuttoff cold call and the big blind comes along as well. 9 small bets.

flop is 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Big blind bets I raise cutoff folds button calls two cold, big blind three bets I just call as does the button. 7.5 Big bets.

Turn is the T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Big blind checks I check Cutoff bets big blind check raises and it is two bets to me.

What is my plan for the rest of the hand? I know my play seems weak-tight but this was not an aggressive shorthanded 10/20 game online, people to this point had exactly what they were representing.