View Single Post
Old 11-24-2005, 04:19 AM

Default Re: People who think online is rigged...

I am assuming you are not kidding.
If true, then you are very obviously exactly the type of person I am talking about.

To one of my previous questions; How on earth do you think you can detect 'more paired-flops' or 'more bad-beats' on one site or another and why would you think that your very small sample means anything?

Do you realize that there is someone else out there who thinks exactly the opposite of you?
They might say, "I see more paired-flops on Pokerstars than anywhere else. I barely even see any paired-flops on paradise."
Somebody else says, "Oh yeah?!!?!? Have you noticed the number of 3-flush flops on party??? It's incredible!!!"
and then some other guy, "and what's really werid is that on UB you always get beaten by a miracle-card on the turn. On every other site you always get beaten on the river."

It's just one ridiculous observation after another.
And this is how many non-stop conversations went on and on and on that I overheard on the PPM cruise.

And it just boggles my mind that people would think this way and not realize that they are just relating their own little mini-biases (which are probably not too accurate to begin with because it's mostly based on an ultra-selective memory).

It's all just a situation of your mind playing some tricks on you.
and I bet that if you had pokertracker you would find that you have seen just as many paired-flops on paradise as on any other site.

I'm just curious how anyone can deceive themselves into thinking they can detect something like this.