Thread: Jesus saves
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 04:25 PM

Default Re: Jesus saves

[ QUOTE ]
jesus, i mean chris. are you guys kidding? have you ever listened to him away from the tables? this super-cool, elitist, ultra high-level intellect, out-spoken atheist, college professor----and he allows himself to go by the name of jesus, instead of actively discouraging it. why? the dollars of course. chris is a whore plain and simple, only of the most disgusting type: the hypocrite. .....b

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it you've never had a nickname?

you can't shake it, ever. And I have a feeling that once you become a pop culture icon under that nickname it gets a liiiiitle harder [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I'm sure he didn't ask to be called jesus, and I'm sure his nickname was nearly set in stone before the poker boom and before being "Jesus" made him a dollar

Also, his nickname is Jesus because he looks like the COMMERCIALIZED portrait of Jesus that is almost guarenteed to not be an accurate portrayal. And you give him flack because he's selling an image of Jesus that was created for commercial purposes in the first place? Iiiiiirony [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]