View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 01:20 PM

Default Re: Birthday in Vegas - Food Advice

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to be in Vegas from Sunday through Wednesday celebrating my birthday (Monday). I'm going with a bunch of friends, not all of whom will be able to afford to go out and hit Delmonico's or the like. Any recommendations for a nice, but reasonably priced restaurant for Monday night? (For calibration, the steakhouse in Circus Circus is "nice" (no, really). The Sherwood Cafe is not.)

Any other 2+2ers going to be there during that time? Oh, and if Al and/or Photoc tells me where they work, I'll be sure to come by, say hi, and drop and extra toke or two at their table [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I highly recommend the following places for great food at reasonable prices...

Battista's - Italian, across flamingo from bally's behind barbary. Get a reservation. You can't possibly go wrong there no matter what you order.

Joey Bistro - on top of carriage house on harmon barely off the strip next to aladdin parking garage. I think wednesday is prime rib night, that chit was DAMN good.

For sushi - yama sushi on maryland parkway and flamingo in the albertson's complex

If you want to meet up, PM me as I don't like to reveal where I work on the forums.

al