View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 11:58 PM

Default Re: Odoylesarmy.com is up and running!

[ QUOTE ]
getting some info on the sites, and/or what networks they operate in would be a good thing to know...

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not at liberty to reveal the start up site as they do want to wait until it is closer to their launch date. (I would not do that here anyway)

I am talking to another interested site besides the start up site. While I am in the process of "negotiating" (if you will) with a site for bonuses or incentives for our play it would be very difficult to name them anyway without their permission.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to go to our site and express your support for the "base idea" of the "army".

The base idea being that as a high volume player you want more value for your play than the typical online player receives in bonuses or incentives. From strictly a volume standpoint, high volume players might be doing anywhere to 10 - 20 times as much business with poker sites than the typical player. We are the site's best customers and as such should be treated better than the typical player. By going to our site and expressing your interest by registering and posting strengthens our negotiation position with the sites.