Thread: 14 Months Clean
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 02:42 PM

Default 14 Months Clean

I was riding home with my wife last night it was her one year mark of being clean(12-27). Naturally we were doing some reflecting and noted that some people no doubt think we're crazy, or whatever, because I was one the most reluctant converts ever. It has been amazing to see what God has done in our lives in just one year.

The point is that we are changed people. We don't think, act,or feel the same about so many things. These changes came from the Holy Spirit-I can imagine the responses as I type this. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Anyway I stated that those who don't believe won't get it until they get it, because when you do it is that day and night. There is no test to produce any empirecal evidence that I or my wife are different yet we know. While I understand why some can't/won't believe, the expierience of God is as real anything to me.

Some that don't believe will say "whatever works", or "just another junkie conversion" which I am well aware of. I do wonder though since I made these statements yet have neither no way to prove them nor any reason to lie on a message board where does that leave us? Here I guess.