View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 11:31 PM

Default Bonuses may not be that bad for the Sites

When I look at my data in PokerTracker, I see information on the rake in two places. On the "Game Notes" tab, I see how much rake was taken from all of the games in which I was dealt cards. Here it does not matter if I won/lost the hand or if I contributed any money. On the "General Info" tab, I see how much rake was withheld specifically from the hands that I won.

Over the last five days playing $1/$2 on Party to work on clearing bonuses, I have played 3370 hands. From the "Game Notes" page, I see the total rake withheld was $782 and the average players per hand (APH) was 9.24 which results in $84.63 being the rake that Party attributes to me for purposes of rakeback MGR as I understand it. However, looking on the "General Info" tab, I see that $182 was taken in rake from the hands that I won.

So if I'm reading this right, it means Party made about $100 from me in rake that it doesn't consider for rakeback purposes for my affiliate and me. I realize that other people playing may not actually generate as much rake as is attributed to them (think of the guy playing 90% of the hands but only winning a few times) but still ....