Thread: So I puked
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 02:18 AM

Default So I puked

I was 4 tabling, the table was typical. I was paying attention to another table, this one gained focus and I misclicked fold as I was crossing to the call button.

UTG is a LA-P
MP1 is a LA-P
MP2 is unknown
MP3 is TA-N, a very good player.
CO is new
BTN is new, first orbit

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed)
Props to Bison for his converter

Preflop: Moron is BB with 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. CO posts a blind of $1.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, <font color="#CC3333">CO (poster) raises</font>, Button calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, UTG calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 folds.

<font color="blue"> Thought to myself, damn, I wanted to call that. Oh well, price of 4 tabling.</font>

Flop: (12.50 SB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 bets</font>, MP2 folds, CO calls, Button calls, UTG calls.

<font color="blue"> double damn, top pair and a two card flush draw. I would have loved to be pumping this flop.</font>

Turn: (8.25 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 bets</font>, CO folds, Button folds, UTG calls.

<font color="blue"> %#^&amp;$*&amp;@#^$% the flush came in on the turn and now I would have had an OESDF and would have raised the turn. I actually think to myself, if the 5 or T of [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] falls on the river I am gonna puke.</font>

River: (10.25 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 bets</font>, UTG calls.

[/b]<font color="orange"> BARF! </font>[/b]

Final Pot: 12.25 BB

Results:
UTG has Ah Td (one pair, tens).
MP1 has 9d Jc (flush, jack high).
Outcome: MP1 wins 12.25 BB.