View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 04:50 PM

Default FieryJustice may leave school, but Stanzee ain\'t no school quitter!

Just read part of a thread from FieryJustice saying he's gonna quit his degree to take up poker, and the past year i've heard a few (to say the least!) poker kids saying that they're dropping out of Uni to play poker.

Well, this ain't for Stanzee, in fact Stanzee's gonna do the opposite. When i should of started my degree a couple of years back, i was lucky enough to land myself a very nicely paid job in London, so opted out of studying. 18 months ago gaining a degree would of meant the special one quitting his nice cushy 9-5 job, with his semi-luxury lifestyle, to become a student who'd be broke all the time. Now Stanzee don't do broke!

Thanks to my god given talent for poker, i can now go to university and gain a degree without having to worry about money. You see, poker has given me the chance to go to college, not drop out of college, when before i would of never have considered it purely for financial reasons.

I'm enrolling for September 2006 and i think i'll look back at it as the best decision i've made in my life. Keep's my parents happy too!

I just can't wait to have more time for poker, and i also cant wait to be living it large EVERY single night of the week, meeting tons more girls then i currently have time for, drinking as much booze and doing as many recreational drugs as i want and not having to worry about getting up for work every morning. Who the hell would want to give that lifestyle up i ask you??? In fact, i think i'll actually be disappointed if i haven't caught aids by the time i've finished with college [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]