View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 02:01 PM

Default Re: Interpoker Promotions: No rake, No bonus

What's the best email address for them to complain to? I didn't get credited for any of my 4. From their promo page:

[ QUOTE ]
December 20th – Pocket Aces!

InterPoker is bringing back the extremely popular Pocket Aces promotion! Get dealt pocket Aces on 20th December at InterPoker and we'll give you $10 - no strings attached!

For every pair of Aces dealt on Texas Hold’em tables with blind levels of at least $0.25/0.50 (No Limit) & $0.50/1 (Limit) we'll pay out $10! The hands must be played between 00:00 and 23:59 EST on 20th December.

In order to get your prize, you MUST copy down the hand number and make your claim through the form below before Midday EST on Wednesday 21st.

To claim, please complete the form below:

Account number:
Hand Number

Please note: Any claims with an invalid account number or hand number will not be credited. If you do not know your account number, click on the ‘Cashier’ within the InterPoker software, then click the ‘My Account’ tab.

You MUST claim before midday (EST) on Wednesday 21st December using the above form. Accounts will be credited by Thursday 22nd December after claims have been verified. Two Aces must be dealt to you (not community cards). One on One games, Play for Fun, Tournament play and the lowest money tables are excluded from this offer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nowhere does it say anything about needing a certain rake. I want my money!!!

Dave