View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 10:33 AM

Default Re: How Important is a Woman\'s Weight

[ QUOTE ]
You are taking my comment the wrong way. It also bugs me I want to hang out with her and she is talking to her sister. But, I can guarantee you that I would completely and totally encourage her to bang her sister [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, don't take this the wrong way then. It bugs you when she hangs out with/talks to her sister, and the same with this guy. I also find it a little weird that you would find it sexually attractive for your wife to commit incest with her sister.

Maybe the real thing that bugs you is the fact that she'd rather hang out/talk to just about anyone but you? I understand you aren't in here bitching about your relationship, I understand completely what you are saying.

But, by the same token, something is definitely bothering you. What I would do is take a little weekend holiday with your wife, away from the family, away from the computer, and definitely away from the god-forsaken Internet.

But, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

(Also, she's your wife, her weight shouldn't matter unless she's put on a considerable amount of it since your marriage. Thus, it DEFINITELY shouldn't be important to anyone else.)