View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 03:10 PM

Default Re: Banging Chicks from Real Life

I don't think being ripped matters as much in NYC (where I live as well), as opposed to Miami Beach or something. If you lived in Miami, I'd tell you to take roids and hit the gym constantly (it doesn't matter if your wang shrank to 2 inches big cause by the time they see it, you are gonna be sticking it in them anyway), but in NYC, a lot of not so buff guys get poon. Money, in NY, seems to matter a lot. Rock out the huge wads of cash when you go out.

You've got your p***r bankroll, well, now you've got your Poon-Hunting Roll. This roll will definitely see a lot more downswings but you'll see some big scores. Now when you're out at a bar, tip well. I'd tip well anyway cause bartenders have a tough job and deserve good tips, but now, you can impress when you pull out your wads of money, and tip something nice.

If you are taking a girl out for dinner, go to some place nice, but not too nice, cause then you're just a douche. If you get a girl to agree to dinner, we'll figure a good restaurant then.