View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 04:59 AM

Default Re: Getting back into limit...AJo on the button

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is fine. Easy river bet.

Not that an analysis is needed to justify betting, but BB was the primary flush threat due to his flop bet. His position for a checkraise is absolutely terrible and I would expect him to bet out most of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Woah, why should he be betting through the whole hand with a jack kicker? I'm used to NL, but AQ or AK is fairly likely to be out there... at least enough to lose you 4 or so BB everytime you both hit an ace. I know nobody showed strength preflop, but there could easily be a set, 2 pair, or an ace better kicker there. I don't know how fast I'd play TP good kicker on a board showing danger at all when there is 4 or 5 way action.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because lots of time he has the best hand, if someone has played AK or AQ so passively then we have won anyway as we have made them play differently than if they could see our cards.

This isnt NL we are not risking all our stack, we look to play agressive when we are probably ahead and even at times when behind, sets, two pair better kickers may be there but we dont see monsters until somone starts firing back at us.