View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 10:53 AM

Default Re: How Am I Doin Gentlemen?

Your 6max stats will never improve until you rauise your VPIP. Actually you're running hot on .50/1. Im sorry to be so blunt but this is critically low. Your postflop skills must be quite good to have kept you from doing worse shorthanded.

The whole overall stats thing only becomes really relevant after 50-100K hands. But, one thing smaller stat sizes can do is tell us if we are running hot or making the most basic plays to keep us afloat. In which case in 6max you are not. 19-20 VPIP in 6max is WAY too low. There isnt much room for arguement in this and I will post this in HUSH to prove my point to the Tighties. You will get killed in anything over .50/1 over the long run. Ive got about 30K hands on .50/1 and 1/2 6max and my VPIP is in the high 20's. This is average, and Ive sustained 3.5BB/100 in both.

You have to play more hands preflop and develop your table selection game to find out what tupes of tables you can play marginal hands with less than perfect position. You have to be able to be comfortable making those VERY marginal plays.

Your full game stats look awesome though...good job. (you tight-aggressive bastard!) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]