View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 01:58 AM

Default three hands against one maniac

80 live against a psyhco lady who clearly just gambles up laggy constantly from several hands ive seen. she loves to openraise whenever it's folded to her and loves to bet whenever checked to regardless of her cards. she has strong when weak tells with her betting.

hand 1 i get KdTd in hijack, she openraises, i 3 bet, she calls. the flop is Qd7h3c. she checks, i bet, she checkraises real strong/fast like. i call. the turn is 6d. she bets, i call. the river is a 4h. she bets, i call.

hand 2 a generally sort of tight mediocre guy openraises from hijack, she 3 bets, i call in the bb w/ Ad2d planning to bet most flops. raiser calls. 3 of us. the flop is Kh9d3c. i bet, hijack folds, she calls. the turn is Ts. i decide to check-call her down regardless of what comes. i check, she obliges and bets, i call. the river is an 8c, i check-call.

hand 3. i get 6c4c in the bb. she openraises on the button i call. the flop is 6h5d2d. i checkraise, she 3 bets, i 4 bet. im planning to put at least 12 bets in on the flop, but she just calls. the turn is a Q. i bet, she raises, i call. the river is a K, i check-call.