View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 05:12 PM

Default Re: 100NL : hand series versus tough LAG - help!

Overall you described him as LAG but he seems willing to be loose passive as well, calling you down with any piece of the flop. You don't need to leave the table, you can win money off him, but you shouldn't be pushing unimproved overs and draws so much against him. I'd prefer to push the made hands more as he looks very willing to pay off. Basically look to value bet more than semi-bluff this type of player.

First three hands you're continuation bets are too small, more like half pot than full pot, and villian doesn't respect them / believe you at all. Potting it could have gotten him to fold the first one. Second one he's not going to fold and I'm not sure why you're so aggro on this hand. I don't like the preflop re-raise OOP with a marginal hand which needs to hit the flop to win against this player.

The button steal hand is a tough river call but if you're not willing to make this call you're better off just folding pf.

The final hand, I don't like the flop 3 bet, I don't think you've got good FE to make that move, and he's likely to pay you off if you improve on the turn anyway. Just call his c/r.