View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 01:52 PM

Default Re: Uggggly spot with AJ -- 400NL

[ QUOTE ]
SB is 40/14 and not very aggressive post-flop. He calls way too much and overplays a lot of hands, and in general is the type of player you can never be sure what he might have. He's not a super donkey but not very good either.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't like this spot. So what kinds of hands will call your flop bet? AKo, Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] for sure, KJo or QTo are possible since it looks like the K hits his hand. The weak lead only adds to the confusion. The way you've described SB leads me to thinking this is KJ. I don't think there is a call here, so it's either fold or push. In looking at their stack size it looks like the BB blind won't be able to get away if I push, and I want him in there. I'm probably going to stick it in and stack them both. Losing here won't cripple you and I think you'll get it back.

Folding is certainly an option to consider and I would be more inclined to look for a better spot if both these dudes weren't on my left. I lean toward the push.