View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 09:14 PM

Default Re: Arrested Development

[ QUOTE ]
I understand them saying "ok, bottom line, we think the show rules, but it doesn't make money, it's gotta go".

Sucks, but like, that's the breaks.

What I don't understand is them saying "ok, we'll kill that, but let's green light this Pamela Anderson sitcom".

Either I don't understand that because "Stacked" will actually get better ratings and I want to kill people or I don't understand it because it clearly won't and I want to kill people at Fox.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had an identical converstaion with a few buddies of mine. Pamela Anderson isn't even hot anymore; I mean I'd obviously do her (although I think she has Hep. C), but that doesn't mean I want to see her try to act as a comedian.

Even worse is that Trading Spouses show. How the hell do people enjoy that show?? I mean I realize that some people on these forums like "My Sweet 16" (which I can see some humor in), or Laguna Beach (I see less entertainment in this one, but I guess there's hot girls), but some of these shows just suck. And I have no idea what demographic they appeal to, but it's definitely not to anyone i've ever met. Jesus.