View Single Post
Old 01-11-2002, 10:21 PM

Default Another one that will go over most people\'s head..

Not to complain about your advice which I am sure is useful to some, but do you ever post advice that is aimed for the average Joe that doesn't day-trade and isn't about to be approved for big money hedges? Not to mention when someone makes some kind of comment, can we do it without fearing getting ripped by you or some of the other number crunching experts because we didn't beat your concept of a fair return or we can't prove it with 20 years of historical data?

I guess what I ask for is why don't we have another board for the less sophisticated. I certainly don't think Elroy would suggest to us all that since we can't spend the time and have his tools to play the market that we should just shut down our shops and buy CDs with our discretionary income or our retirement funds. I would come write and interchange more on this board, but too many of these threads are just way out there where only mathematicians and scientists could contribute. I know I can't be alone here and I know there are others out here willing to contribute to these efforts. Sklansky and Ray Zee do put up nice threads that play more to the ease of use idea, then again maybe I am wrong and I should go back to the Yahoo stock message boards with all the scammers...