View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 07:35 AM

Default Re: So I Kicked an Old Lady to the Curb Tonite (long)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
grandpas dont seem to suck as bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

My grandpa asked me "So have you <censored> a girl yet?" this summer when my parents were temporarily out of the room.

I looked up, said "Excuse me?!" he said "What?" and i went back to watching TV. It was kind of awkward

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't believe you blew this opportunity. Go back to him and ask for stories of his conquests -- sounds like they're probably a lot more interesting than anything that's happened to you.

FWIW (to everyone in general)...old people don't suck. SOME old people suck just like some younger people suck. My grandpa is a cool mo'fucka. Took him 'til he was 21 to graduate HS because he had to take off each fall and spring to run the family farm that fed his mom, dad, and four siblings...fought in WWII, came home, worked his ass off, married my grandmother, raised a family, stayed in the reserves, invested wisely, made tons of dough, is the patriarch of the family, and above all...tells great stories!!!!!! He's lived life and has lots of wisdom. Sure, some of his wisdom is seen on the surface to be out-of-date...but dig a little deeper and there's something there to learn. More often, his stories are hilarious and make me have no doubt that his was truly "The Greatest Generation." If you've got a grandparent or older relative like that and you do not soak up their experience, then you have no excuses for the dumbassed mistakes you'll make in your life.

Now, as for the OP -- quite right. You act like a bitch in my home toward my wife and kids and friends...EVENTUALLY, I'm gonna kick you to the curb, too...no matter what age, gender, race, or sexual orientation you happen to be. Nicely played and a good read.