View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 04:47 AM

Default Re: A question to stox, cup, morg, sublime, and any other Party affils

[ QUOTE ]
So, I guess my question to all of you, is: For those of you who deal directly with Party, what have you been told that you are willing to stand behind?

[/ QUOTE ]

As almost everyone here knows, going to an affiliate manager at Party and asking "does party offer rakeback" is going to get the expected response.

The nature of the affiliate/partypoker relationship is that anyone that knows what is going on behind the scenes is somewhat precluded from telling what they know for obvious reasons. I don't know how to tell you that I know the deal, so you are either going to have to believe me or not. That's up to you.

There is at least one partner at party that I know about that is allowed to offer a "player rewards" program. They have since the birth of the site been allowed to offer it.

So I understand your reluctance to open a rewards account, I can tell you that if you go through the right channel you will be fine. If you ask enough questions when choosing an affiliate, it will become obvious who this provider is.

Tuco.