Thread: HU MHNL TOURNEY
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 07:37 PM

Default Re: HU MHNL TOURNEY

First of all, we have a sub for Larry David now-it's thatwacokid. I'm willing to swallow fslexcduck's 500 for now as I'm sure she's good for it. If anybody knows of a way to get in touch with chuddo, stoxtrader, VanVeen, and obnxnole please do so as we'll start the second I have confirmation everybody has their money in.

What do you guys think about booting people who haven't gotten their money in by Sunday and replacing them with subs? We have enough to do this.
[ QUOTE ]
Picking different sites will be troublesome no? Considering half have different blind structures, rebuy rules, etc...no?

[/ QUOTE ]
If differing structures bothers people we'll have to figure out a way to play HU on one site so that all matches can happen within a week. I figure the upside of different structures is that if the UB tables are full when people are free to play, they have a better chance of fitting a match into their open timeslot. Plus, at the end of the day HU is still HU. What do people think? If we insist on having one structure we'll also have to allot more time to each round it seems.