View Single Post
Old 05-22-2005, 02:31 PM

Default Re: FA Cup Final - Arsenal vs Man Utd

Unlucky was not getting the penalty when the Arsenal defender handballed in the box.

No way was it a penalty.

Lastly, would it be so hard to stop this [censored] rivalry [censored] between English teams? They're all good teams, some better than others but there's no need to slag on the rivals. Hell I know it's hard to love Chelsea but anyone who doesn't respect them is just jealous of that moolah they got. (And that includes me, except for the respect part)

Lol without rivalry there would be no football, people that hate Chelsea hate them for their fans more than their players, during the 80's and 90 their fans were/are some of the worst hooligans around, Stamford Bridge was not a good place to visit. Its only natural to hate your local rivals and there tends to be a lot of history of issues off pitch than on. Most trouble nowadays happens outside of the ground and is generally oraganised by the boys of each firm.
I notice all the respect between the varous baseball factions on here maybe I can follow that example.

WILL FERDINAND [censored] SIGN THAT CONTRACT ALREADY? What's the difference between 120,000 and 110,000 per week?

I suspect he may go elsewhere, he was waiting for the result of the takeover before he acted.