View Single Post
Old 05-21-2005, 09:12 PM

Default Re: FA Cup Final - Arsenal vs Man Utd

[ QUOTE ]
I'm so fuc <font color="brown"> </font> king pissed. Yes I know that Rio was offsides, but man, this was a real hard pill to swallow. Ruud got real unlucky with that header that Lunberg barely cleared. Here's to hoping that the REd Scum will lose to Milan on wednesday

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, Ruud didn't get unlucky with the header. He's the 2nd best finisher in the league, he should have buried that, along with a couple of other chances he had. He played pretty well outside the box but was pathetic with his finishing on the day, which is funny since it's usually the other way round with him.

Unlucky was not getting the penalty when the Arsenal defender handballed in the box.

The only part that makes it quite hard for me to swallow was that I was, for the first time in a LONG time, really impressed with Man Utd's play. Arsenal were really on form coming into this and I would have had to tip them to win it but wow that was some game by the Manchester boys.

To all the Liverpool fans:

Very impressed with Liverpool's match strategy up to this point in the Champions League. On paper you gotta give this one to AC Milan though. I don't care how much you like Baros, Cisse and Luis Garcia. They've done reasonably well this season but they're not European quality (at least not yet). What got Liverpool to the final was good strategy and tactics and a lotta heart. They're gonna need that again.

Having said that, Liverpool's done amazingly well this season and exceeded everyone's expectations, so best of luck to them and if they win they better be in the Champions League again next season. It would be incredibly unfair to deny them that.

Liverpool are the underdogs at 11-4, AC Milan 1-1 and a draw at 15-8.

Lastly, would it be so hard to stop this [censored] rivalry [censored] between English teams? They're all good teams, some better than others but there's no need to slag on the rivals. Hell I know it's hard to love Chelsea but anyone who doesn't respect them is just jealous of that moolah they got. (And that includes me, except for the respect part)

WILL FERDINAND [censored] SIGN THAT CONTRACT ALREADY? What's the difference between 120,000 and 110,000 per week?

I guess I had some football discussion I had to get out there.