View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 11:23 PM

Default Re: December VIP offers anyone?

Don't know if this has been covered in another thread since I havent read read these boards in a while but I called Party today and talked to someone in the VIP department and this is what they said:

The VIP club bonus this month is only the 30% up to 100 max pop up bonus. There will not be any other VIP offer this month

I told him that the rep from Party that offered me my November bonus said that my December offer would be better if I met my goals for November (which I doubled)

I bitched about getting a $1,600 bonus in November and asked them if they were joking about offering me $100 for December. He then went on about Santas Party Pack bonus and the Football bonus

I havent played at all this month due to my fiances surgery but I told them I had been playing on a different site because I have not recieved a VIP offer yet for Party. He then urged me to start playing and start saving my Players points as they will be offering a Party Poker millions cruise promotion to VIP players and it will be out this week. I mentioned the week was over as it was 10pm on a Thursday night and he just said it will be out this week.

He then went on about Santas Party Pack bonus and the Football bonus and to keep playing and save those points!

I told them that if this was all im getting I'll keep playing elsewhere, his response was, "I'm sorry to hear that is there anything else I can help you with tonight Sir?"

Guess 20K a month in MGR isnt worthwile enough for them to keep me a as customer.