View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 04:33 AM

Default Re: Pokerroom site offerin 50% \"Rakeback\"

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EuroBet needs to come out with their new tiers for rakeback soon or they will lose players to skins that have better deals...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's pretty funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

not meant to be funny just a statement of fact. EuroBet is supposed to come out with better rakeback rates soon that will be more competitve with other PokerRoom skins... right now I get 32% on EuroBet but at other rooms I can get 40% and 50%.

When I finish the $600 EuroBet bonus ..if EuroBet hasnt ammended their tiers my action will go to another PokerRoom skin. I really hate EuroBet/PokerRoom's software-it assaults your senses-annoying sound effects,the action is hard to follow and for multi-tabling anything over 4 tables it's a nightmare. They have such an inconsistent mix of games. I would'nt play LHE lower than $5-10 there because of the rake and their LHE and NLHE games are schizo ...most games are not good but often you'll find insanely good games ..its' all very hit or miss... anyway NLHE seems to be the best action for me at least. 5MAX games are better than 6MAX !