View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 05:05 PM

Default Zipo as baton expert

[ QUOTE ]
Earlier I wrote:
<font color="white"> . </font>
"You directed a pointed remark toward me, in which you claimed my abhorrence of the crimes committed by the Nazis and their collaborators was related to my supposed support of Israel."
You replied to that specific quote in your last post:
" You are imagining things. This never happened."
I submit a quote from your earlier post #4188240 in this thread:
"But the way I see things, you are incapable of reasoned argument and a prime example of that deficiency is your reflexive reaction to anyone who dares dispute "what's best for Israel" : He or she is an anti-semite."

[/ QUOTE ]

How much of a fool will you make of yourself?

Numero Uno : My remark (in bold) was clearly referring to an earlier "exchange" we had, where you ended up accusing me of anti-semitism. It was not in THIS thread (at least not yet, we still have a-ways to go... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img])...

Numero Due : Where O Where did I write that your abhorrence of the crimes committed by the Nazis and their collaborators was related to your support of Israel? For what it's worth, and FYI, I do not think that. What I do think (and I will repeat it slowwwwly as I do for fools and children) is simply that, for you, anyone who dares dispute "what's best for Israel" is an anti-semite.

Which is exactly what appears in your quote of my text! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
You claim my earlier posts were full of platitudes. Offer up one - just one - and we'll compare it to the dictionary definition of 'platitude'.

[/ QUOTE ] Since you refuse to pick a number for me [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img], I guess I'll have to do all the work. Here we go, I close my eyes and pick . . .

[ QUOTE ]
There are several varieties of Holocaust deniers, who have in common a deep sense of hatred and bigotry toward Jews.

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]
plat·i·tude n.
A trite or banal remark or statement, especially one expressed as if it were original or significant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Twirl that around a bit. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]