View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 09:15 PM

Default Re: Incredibly bizarre player behavior, then wishy-washy floor decisio

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Joker,

Dealer's to blame, what else is there? He/she should have controlled the action and stopped EP/MP from mucking/showing. I'm also guessing that the dealer didn't speak very fluent english and/or could not understand the situation too well. I see this so often that it baffles me how Commerce lets this continue.

PM me and tell me who the floor was.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats bull. As a dealer how do I stop a player from mucking out of turn. If the action on is on the button and I'm waiting for the button and all of a suddin the next player mucks, what I am supposed to do as a dealer? turn back time? Depending on how much time passed between the muck and the next guy flipping his cards maybe the dealer could have prevented that, but the OP didn't tell us and I suspect it was proably immediate. About thye best I can do here is warn the players to act in turn.

The floors decision here was terrible, there was not substantial action here. One player folded --- to no bet and another player flipped up his cards (thats not action). What you are doing here is giving the other players the opportunity to prevent button from acting.