View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 06:45 AM

Default Re: Hand from Bellagion 5 Diamond

That 75 hand wasn't posted correctly, BTW. I did not call an all in bet, I would have folded in that situation. Preflop action is described well enough, but postflop here is how it happened. I checked, Patrick bet 20k, I made it 60k, he then reraised me to 160k. I then pushed, and he instantly called. Immediately I thought he was going to turn over top set when he called so quickly, and was relieved to see KJ. Very nice to win the toss in that spot, but with stacks as deep as ours were, I think that he would have the presence of mind to fold that hand, or others similar. I never am pushing in that spot, against a good player, with the intention of getting called by a worse hand, I just wanted to pick up the pot. I don't feel comfortable playing that large of a pot, when not in position, to the river with a hand as vulnerable as mine was. Patrick definitely is going to put enough pressure on me in later streets to make it nearly impossible to think that my hand could be good, unless it improves.