View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 07:16 PM

Default Re: congrats. you guys win

thanks jurollo. point well taken. lately i've spent most of my time in this forum, but i've been a regular on other forums for a while, and its true that a lot of others are much worse. to be honest i think that most of my beef comes from the fact that lately i've spent a lot more time in this forum than i ever have in any single forum. for some reason since i've been playing more MTTs, i've found that they appeal to me more than any other form i've played. so i've had much more of a desire to put in tons of hours, and really challenge myself to keep pushing my game. but it just seems like so many people on here are very unreceptive to anything that challenges "common knowledge"

this is mostly the medium strength, pretty good players, who get more satisfaction from proving others wrong then they do from learning, and challenging themselves. you, MLG, and the truly TOP posters, aren't like that, and as gergery put, the fact that you aren't likely is a huge factor in why you guys are the best.

and i know what you mean too. i'm 25, and a lot of times i feel like i'm an old man around here.