View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 10:28 PM

Default Re: Muslim Women\'s Fate

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
an omnipotent God knows whether or not a persons soul would have accepted jesus had it been given the chance

[/ QUOTE ]

Then he'd know that about everybody before they were even born, so what's the point of having his creatures live on earth? If its to test their free will, then it doesn't make sense that billions of his people will never have the real chance to use that will an yway so he'll just "use his omnipotence" to judge their will. Such an argument shows the serious flaws in the theory that life on earth is a test for the afterlife or meant for us to serve god when most will never even know of him.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with ur statement. in my mind, it is just a way of concocting an explaination for a flaw in christianity that cannot be explained away (because it isn't true), but the answer that is most often given(in my experience(which i may add is not much, i'm ony 18)), is that one. It's not very settling to anyone i know to think that there's no way that anyone not given the chance to accept Christ, will be "left out" by God, so it therefor must be explained

"if this post turns out strange, i appologize, it's one of my first post and i'm trying to figure out how this QUOTE thing works"