View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 01:02 AM

Default Re: Stratosphere screwing their dealers?

[ QUOTE ]
I'm glad you have no idea what you are talking about. Do you deal? Do you floor? I don't know for sure but it sounds like you have no clue, and no I dont work at a "small" room in town.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right, I have “no clue”. What room do you work in?

[ QUOTE ]
My problem with this is that they decided to institute this rule as soon as the dealers starting making decent tips in the room.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds like a pretty good time to make them tip out. After all, you wouldn’t want the dealers to have to tip out when they aren’t making “decent tips”.

[ QUOTE ]
If dealers did not tip out floorpeople, there would be no qualified floor
I have no idea what this means. If the floor get tipped, that will make them more qualified? That makes no sense. The good floors (usually) are good dealers that accepted a promotion to floor.

[/ QUOTE ]

No good dealer would ever accept a “promotion” to Floorperson if they thought all dealers were like you and were going to stiff them. Do you have any idea what the salary is for a floorperson in this town?

[ QUOTE ]
That’s what I usually say to the dealers that whine about tipping out.
If you even bothered to read the whole post, it had nothing to do with me crying about having to tip out. I was unhappy that another room is forcing them to tip out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I read the whole post, most noticeably the part where you said “Cry me a [censored] river. Omfg, poor him.”