Thread: River Dilemma
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2003, 08:34 AM

Default River Dilemma

No limit. 1-2-2 blinds, 5 to go. Two limpers to me in LMP and I raise to $30 with K [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] K [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] . CO calls behind me, the blinds fold, and both limpers call. CO has about $700, I have him covered. He seems like a reasonable player - tight and not excessively tricky - though I haven't seen him play many hands.

8 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] T [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] Q [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img]

Checked to me. I bet $100, CO makes it $220 to go, and the limpers fold. I call. Comments?

8 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] T [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] Q [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] - A [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img]

Not the best in the deck. I check, CO checks behind. Strange.

River is the amazing and yet terrifying:

8 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] T [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] Q [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] - A [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] - K [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img]

CO has a little more than $400. Your move? Results soon.

Aside to those of you more experienced than I in no-limit: any advice, relevant or tangential, is appreciated.