View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 04:52 PM

Default Borgata 10/25 NL Top Set

I'm in EP with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and about $11k on the table. I limp in (there are a number of donkeys in the game, which makes me want to take as many chances as possible to see flops), MP1 (new to table, shown a couple of bluffs, but basically no good read on him yet) raises to $125 (with about $2500 behind), MP2 (solid TAG, somewhat creative) player calls (with about $10k behind), I call, all else fold. The flop is 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. It gets checked around. Turn is 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. I check, MP1 bets $500 (into the ~$410 pot), MP2 calls.... whats my play? (My read on possible holdings in white, but I'd like to hear what other people think before they look too).

<font color="white"> At the time my guess was that MP1 has two overs or a small pocket pair and saw a chance to take down the pot with a semi-bluff and took a shot (hence the overbet) and my initial instinct was that MP2 has the ace of hearts and another high heart for two overs and the nut flush draw. </font>