View Single Post
Old 04-09-2002, 04:31 PM

Default Re: since you said please...

Elroy,

Thank you for the exlpaination. From what i've gathered it sounds like you went through some old posts from Jen and found some of the stuff i was referring too. Saying you were less puzzled in the coarse of the examination. I would never have reacted that way if i hadn't seen this before. And saying she has a cynical sense of humor may be correct. But does not excuse her from being nasty and insulting in many of her short responses to people. The other times i saw her rip people i let it go because i didn't want to get involved in a arguement. But when she ripped me with one of her one liners directly after writing a thoughtful post i had enough. I may have overreacted a bit in some of my comments to her.

As far as the "us" thing. I don't see how you can write the feelings of "us"(meaning other forum readers). You can only speak for yourself. Unless you spoke with all other readers and they gave you permission to say that was what they thought as well than it could be ok. Since this is impossible you can only speak for yourself. And speaking of wasting space i notice that some think this of you from your reputation on the other topics forum. Not saying that is the case as i rarely follow the other topics threads.

In closing i do appreciate your explanation. And see how you could get that idea that it was inexplicable. But if you researched further you might have seen some of her more nasty posts that led me to this reaction. I thank you for giving a clear explanation instead of just making some nasty comments like Jen sometimes does and leaving. By your reputation i thought you were gonna rip me. I respect you for not doing that. Thanks.