View Single Post
Old 08-24-2004, 05:13 AM

Location: seattle!!!__ too sunny to be in a cardroom....ahhh, one more hand
Default Re: Showdown with the boss....(long)

They probably could. But i'd much rather get them in person. Why give them that much more room to screw with me? I wouldn't put it past the place to not mail my check for 89 days. Ill happily take out the 'middleman' of the US mail and go to the direct source.

Besides, i get to hopefully see some buds and watch capt idiots face clench again if he's there. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Mind you, i won't be opening my mouth to him. Or instigating him other than maybe my mere presence. I'll only fire if fired upon. i'm sure he'll still be smoldering a little over how it went down.

I've pondered the idea of calling OSHA on them. Just for the hell of it. But it would've been much better if i did that while i was working there. They have violations up the ying. Nice thought to have capt idiot deal with that. The turnover rate is so high there, driverwise, they wouldn't really be affected by this.

BTW...Did i mention that this place cut our contract/wage by 30% a month ago? Yep, THIRTY PERCENT. I was told by a corporate, in another wonderful 1 on 1 company moment, that we should be happy with that since at least we still have our jobs. I told him that's easy to say. After all, it isn't 'his' wage being cut.

God, the stories i have of this place could fill a small book.

b