View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 04:41 PM

Default Re: Dan Druff and Stars 100/200

By the way, I have just finished reading DanDruff's post at Neverwinpoker.

There is NOTHING special with those hands. Lets see. It's eight hands. One of those, he was never ahead. Granted, losing with top two on a threesuited board is a bit bad, but not much more either. AA w/nutflushdraw on the flop, losing to a better hand on the flop, I mean, doesn't this happen to all of us a couple of times during a long day or two?

AQ on Q high flop losing to KT? I mean...GET REAL! Top pair losing to some guy who raises (very correctly, seeing as opponent doesn't even reraise with TPTK) the turn for a free showdown, then catches his flopped five-outer after missing the turn?

Ok, the AA vs AK and QQ vs QT is a bit bad, but I lost with QQ vs QJ just a day ago, and then the flop was 7-4-4 (and I was the one holding the backdoor-flushdraw).

Queens losing to someone catching their overcard twice. Call CNN?

"A fish" beating DanDruff's AQo with A3s (30% shot). Oh my God. Makes you wonder how ofte he has really lost this SEVENTY-PERCENT chance to win. How many AQ isolations vs the fish's worse ace has helped finance his bankroll?

Seems like a quite bad session, but nothing more either really. Actually, if this is his "big complaint" after probably 4-5 years of online poker, the only conclusion I draw from this is how good some guys can run for an extended period of time.

lars