Blinds are $5/10

Hand 1
8 Handed

Stacks:
CO: $1800
Button: $600
Hero: $1700

Table:
The table has been mostly loose, passive preflop; very aggressive postflop.

Reads:
CO is a very good, solid tournament pro, but he's playing this cash game like it is a tourney.
Button is super loose, super aggressive, super tricky.

Hero is in the SB with 63o

Preflop: UTG folds, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO calls, Button calls, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: K54 rainbow (5 players)
Pot: $50

Hero donks it for $20, BB folds, MP1 folds, CO calls, Button raises to $120, Hero calls, CO raises to $220, Button pushes all-in $460, Hero ... ?

<font color="blue">The only hand that I know neither have is KK. Button would make this move with any set, any two pair, or an open ended straight draw. CO has at least two pair. I am positive that if I am continuing with this hand, CO will ensure that all of the chips will be in the pot on the flop.</font>

Hand 2
7 Handed

Stacks:
CO $800
Hero covers

Reads:
CO is the same CO from the first hand, but he is now a bit on tilt.

Table:
Still loose passive preflop, aggressive postflop

Hero is on the button with 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Preflop: UTG folds, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, CO calls, Hero calls, SB folds, BB checks

Flop: 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (4 players)
Pot: $40

BB checks, MP1 checks, CO bets $40, Hero raises to $120, BB folds, MP1 folds, CO raises to $420, Hero ... ?

<font color="blue">My gut told me that he did not have the straight or the flush, but when he came back over the top...</font>