View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 07:53 PM

Default Re: Looking for backer and coach (Long Post)

I appreciate the responses and at the same time understand some of the comments. I am a human being and however wrong my post might be I don't understand or I guess comprehend some of the bashing posts. I knew they were coming and I am fine with that. But I am a sincere person and my motives are not to hurt or mislead anyone.

7ontheline,

In response to your questions, I would like to say that I would like to have a coach a pesron that has a vested interest. As I said before my motives are not financially based but rather would like to be a better in consequence with the responsibility of someone helping me and them benefiting from it financially while I gain the experience. I've been reading on here for quiet sometime, and the reason I came on here and wrote this up was that there are very smart people here, people that are genuinely interested. I don't claim to be that guy that was playing 75/150 and can't play because 10/20 wasn't a benefit to his time or pocket book..... Sure I have aspirations of playing bigger tournaments but thats long term goals. My short term goal is to find someone that cares and is interested in my game, wants to run this like a businness , and I be on a set schedule of playing, analyzing, and consulting with him/her. I want a partnership, I don't want to do it all on my own. If that makes me a fruit or a weirdo or troll or whatever you guys call it so be it. But I am being the most genuine person that I can be.

With that said and done. I love this forum, and if know one takes a keen interest or wants to see my hand histories and make a decision for themselve I completely understand and I will go back to analyzing and reading the forums.

Thanks again.

Seth

Also in regards to the bankroll situation, I am looking for a starting bankroll of 330 to 550 dollars which is a typical starting for 30 to 50 tournaments.