View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 02:34 AM

Default Interesting? observed hand, live 10/20 deep stack KK PF line

10/20 game at the Wynn. The "hero" had about $30K and the villian was slightly covered by the hero, both covered the table and have been having at each other verbally and in any hand the two were in. There was some talk about playing AK and the hero basically took the line that he liked to RR big with AK and the villian took that as "total BS, you will lose a lot doing that, etc".

PF: UTG+1 raises to $100 (nothing new for him, he was stradling everytime he was utg and RR to $100 to $200), UTG+2 (loose PF, solid post flop) calls, folds to hero in LP who flat calls, folds to the villian on the button who RR to $700, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, hero RR to $2500, villian is insta AI, UTG+1 and UTG+2 folds and hero calls.

Villian proudly tables QQ and looks like he just got shot in the nuts when he seen the KK come over after the river. He was having visions of AK getting stomped by QQ... He kept mouthing off that the hero's AK was no good and he better not suck out and the like.

I talked to the hero in the hand later and ask what his thinking on the hand was... (paraphasing here) "I set him up, he was pissed off and was head hunting me all night. He doubled me thru early in the session when I hit a A high straight on the river, he was mad and wanted to bust me. So when the topic of AK came up I rubbed it in. I know he is only RR there with AA, KK or QQ, and I liked my odds that he did not have AA since UTG+1 likely had an ace and the other guy did too to call. So I pushed his buttons".