Thread: Adderall
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 11:26 AM

Default Re: Adderall

I have used it off and on for 4 years without a precription. It WILL do wonders for your concentration and make even the most mundane tasks fun/interesting.

However, there are bad things as well. Adderall is precription-quality speed. If you have an addictive personality or feel that you may have a substance abuse problem with anything else (weed, beer, etc.) I would recommend never touching it.

If you decide to take it, stay away from alcoholic beverages until you're at home or something like that. It makes you drink like a fish. I'm a girl, 5'3, 115 lbs. and I've drank well over 12 beers in a night on adderall (and my limit w/o it is about 5 or 6 beers).

Just be wary. It can be helpful when you simply cannot focus on whatever you have to do- stupid school paper, boring textbook reading. For poker, you're just going to sit there sweating like a pig and not being able to shut up about anything.

Also, it can be very damaging to people with any sort of heart problem. Just remember: it's semi-legal speed. Be careful.