View Single Post
Old 04-28-2005, 12:18 PM

Default What do you think of my play

Sorry don't have the hand history in front me so here is the story version.

.5/1 Party, I am OTB with Ac 2c 3x 7x. 4 limpers to me, and I raise, both blinds and everyone else calls.

Flop (6 handed, 12SB): Ad 8c 9s. Checks around to the CO who bets. CO is a real fish. He plays and shows down almost every hand so he have given about 25BB to the table in the last 1/2 hour. Because the better is so bad I think about a raise to isolate but decide the pot is too big to give people bad odds to draw. I decide to pull to try and draw people in for my low draw. I call so do 3 others.

Turn (5 players, 8.5BB): 10c. I just picked up the nut flush draw to go with my nut low draw. SB bets. SB is a decent (not great) player but hasn't gotten excessively out of line yet so I am guessing that he just made his str8. LP1 calls (another total fish), CO calls and I raise. UTG 3 bets, yep he made his str8, both fish call, and I cap. Everyone calls.

River (4 players, 24.5BB): 2s. Doh. SB bets, 1 fish calls, one fish folds. I make a crying calls with my weasly low and a 2 pair that I am pretty sure isn't good.

I think that I played this hand pretty well but the last time I posted a hand that I thought I played well I got cut apart [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. All streets are open for suggestions / criticism.