Old 11-07-2005, 08:03 PM
IggyWH IggyWH is offline
Senior Member

Location: Pittsburgh - FIESTA BOWL BITCHES!
Default Re: SUCCESS!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
OMGOMG!!!!!!

> Hello,
> Is there anyway I would be able to create a new account and close my old
> account? Please let me know.
> Thanks,
> Jeremy Kahn
>

> Dear Jeremy,
>
> Thank you for contacting us.
>
> Normally, we do not allow players to close account and open another. We
> would however like to know as to why you want to close the existing account
> and open a new one.
>
> Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!
>
> Imo

Subject: Re: Response from PartyPoker.com [#3990231]

The nickname was given to me by my ex-fiance who recently broke off our
engagement. I can not stand to continue playing with the name as it brings
up horrible anger and puts me on extreme tilt. So again, if it would be
possible that would be extremely helpful to my psyche and would allow me to
continue playing non stop on Party Poker.

Thank you,
Jeremy Kahn

Dear Jeremy,

Thank you for contacting us.

We suggest that you change your screen name from the website to ensure the security and privacy of your account:

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL< you got pwnd and don't even know it. This is an option anyone can do and it's NOT by creating a new account :

https://secure.partypoker.com/my_acc...screenname.htm