View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 03:26 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.
Default Re: what should i do ?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
in my dream world, my boyfriend goes back and finishes school (he did the same thing as me) and gets a better job to help secure us financially for the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the boyfriend you've posted about before that is kind of a screw up (no offense) and won't get his [censored] together? this situation sucks. i don't have an answer but good luck. i think you really should seriously consider improving your p*ker game. you have the perfect resource here and it doesn't sound like you have much to lose.

[/ QUOTE ]
no offense taken,... but i don't really remember posting about him being a screw up ?. are you thinking of the post about my depressed/jobless friend that people were assuming was about my boyfriend ? because it wasn't.

other than that i'm not sure what you're referring to. we've been together 8 years now, he's always held the same job and i know he wants better for the future. he lacks motivation (like me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ), but he is a smart guy.

anyway thanks. i do try to improve my poker game, i play almost every day. i study but not as often as i should since i'd rather play, and i am slower at learning than i'd like. i think i will get better though as long as i don't lose my bankroll [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] bonuses keep me playing for now though , pretty much.