View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 03:47 PM

Default challenge

Come on guys, let's get this going. I think it's a great idea and Jurollo obviously put some effort into getting this going. Count me in. I'm probably donating as with a full time job and a young child I don't get to play as many tournaments as I would like, but I'll see if I can't make up for what I'll lack in quantity with quality.

All that being said. I wish to issue a challenge to all other players. Let's make this thing as big as we can, most of us here already play MTTs a fair amount anyways, no need not to make it interesting. So, for every player that signs up for the TLB contest, I will donate an additional $5 to charity (minimum $50 for 10 entrants). Also, since I know not everyone who participates here has gotten to a point where they feel both their game and/or financial situation warrants a $50 investment, for each person who just donates money without entering the contest I will put up an additional dollar towards the charity/relief fund. This isn't a ton of money, it's just one way I could think of to try and get more involvement, raise some more money for charity, and show some appreciation for the hard work Jurollo and our other admins put into making this board so great.

Jurollo - I'm at work right now so you can expect my initial $100 transfer (50 for contest, 50 for charity) tonight. Once the signups are complete and the donations are all tallied, if you can let me know the # of entrants and # of donatees I'll transfer you any additional donations.

-Rizen

P.S. Since this is a smack thread, I'm taking this down [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Look out McEvoy, here I come.