View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 02:26 AM

Default AKo on the Cutoff vs BB - LIveplay 5/10

Hey, Just got back from a 5/10 game and there was a hand that was really bugging me.
Villian reads- Well this would be the typical lag of the table. As slow as this game was when either the villian or his lag friend were on blinds i would be opening raising w/ a KJ/QJ/88/etc from the cutoff only to A)Be checked raised on the flop when the board looked safe to them followed by a turn bet or B)3 bet pre flop and bet on flop and turn when they felt they weresafe and i would be forced to fold...
In essence they were big blind defenders
With this history i am on the cutoff w/ A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Preflop- It folds to me and i open raise, Button folds, Sb folds, then the BB plays line B) and 3 bets, Here i was debating to just call, but i 4 bet it because i felt i was ahead... Then The BB lagger asked his other laggilicous friend if he could 5 Bet me since we were heads up!!! this put some concern in the back of my mind but i was used to hearing all ther Bull the entire night...

FLop- Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] He bets, I raise , He calls

Turn- K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] HE bets, (I go to call down mode) I call

River- 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] He bets, I call

HElp would be appreciated on all streets especially flop pre flop because once i got to the turn im positive my lines were right due to my preflop and post flop plays... Thanks
-M0n3y0nf1r3