View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 01:37 AM

Default RESULTS

When BB raised the turn, I really thought there's a good chance I was behind, but the pot was offering me 21:2, and there could be all sorts of weird stuff going on with the BB trying to isolate the tilting LAG, etc. So I did something that I almost never do: I called 2 cold on the turn. Here's the rest of the hand.

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Nightwish is CO with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="CC3333">UTG raises</font>, <font color="666666">5 folds</font>, <font color="CC3333">Nightwish 3-bets</font>, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="CC3333">SB <font color="purple">(TiltingLAG)</font> caps</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, Nightwish calls.

Flop: (16 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">TiltingLAG bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">BB raises</font>, UTG calls, <font color="CC3333">Nightwish 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">TiltingLAG caps</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, Nightwish calls.

Turn: (16 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">TiltingLAG bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">BB raises</font>, UTG calls, Nightwish calls, TiltingLAG calls.

River: (24 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
TiltingLAG checks, <font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG calls, Nightwish calls, TiltingLAG calls.

Final Pot: 28 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 28 BB, between Nightwish, TiltingLAG, BB and UTG.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by Nightwish (28 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
TiltingLAG has 7h Ah (two pair, aces and threes).
BB has Qd Ac (two pair, aces and threes).
UTG has 6c 6d (two pair, sixes and threes).
Nightwish has As Ks (two pair, aces and threes).
Outcome: Nightwish wins 28 BB. </font>