View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 07:50 PM

Default Re: The rating system

Nice work Swede. Glad you put the effort. I think, overall, you've skewed the bell curve to the left, which is very common. It took me awhile to get my friends on the same page as me.

Comments:

1 - About right. She's probably a 1.5, maybe 2. The outer limits of the curve is where you get the most variance. Her picture does fit the "remarkably unattractive" tag.

2 - Not a 2. I would refer to her as a rock solid 3. If you saw her walking down the street, she would not induce a comment. You might think, oh man ugly, but not "hey buddy, that [censored] is painful, look at that." Remember |2| = |8|.

3 - This woman is rather average for a 35ish yr. old. She's a 4.5. If she put on 40 lbs, she'd drop to a 3.

4 - To me, this is what the average woman looks like. A 5. Not the women I hang out with, but in a random selection of the population, average.

5 - 5.5

6 - 6

7 - 6

8 - 6.5. She looks naturally pretty, almost beautiful. But not remarkably so.

9 - 8. No way 9 for my scale. Think of the curve man, 9 is tough. This girl can be found in downtown San Diego on a busy night, but I would still thank Allah if I got down with her. "Remarkably attractive."

10 - 9. Maybe 9.5. Like I said, the outer limits get hazy, but there really is no way to say anybody is a 10, because there's always someone that will find something slightly off.

My main point is that the 4-5-6 range is where a ridiculously large % end up. Its considered difficult to get out of there.

Thoughts?