View Single Post
Old 08-27-2005, 06:04 PM

Default Re: W$ Marketplace V2.0 - Any offers to buy/sell W$ go here! (8/27)

Last Update, 9/3, 14:18 EST
Update was a little slow today, encompasses requests from past 3 days, lots of new names, many new buyers, if you are a seller just PM a buyer rather than waiting or vice versa! The less listings there are the less work for me!
-------
Welcome to the W$ Marketplace V2.0! This thread will be stickied from now on and you can simply PM me here and I will post how much you want to sell or buy within 24 hours of the PM. Then simply PM when you have bought enough or sold your W$ and I will remove your name. This will make this MUCH, MUCH easier to use for buyers AND sellers. If you have any feedback or questions PM as I am eager to see what people think of this new system.

Now to the market....

Sellers
Sellers names are linked to there page where you can PM them, W$ are in blue, cash they want in green.

mccreadj - <font color="blue"> $215 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> ($190) </font>

vnutz - <font color="blue"> $745 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> (PM for offers, will break down) </font>

ChipFish - <font color="blue"> $430 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> (PM with offers) </font>

Roman - <font color="blue"> $3316 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> (PM with offers, will break down) </font>

highlander - <font color="blue"> $215 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> (PM with offers) </font>

Bunch - <font color="blue"> $215 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> ($190) </font>

Truck II - <font color="blue"> $215 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> ($190) </font>

ClubRoyale - <font color="blue"> $430 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> ($370 or best offer) </font>

PoBoy - <font color="blue"> $215 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> ($190) </font>

Stew77 - <font color="blue"> $530 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> (Pm with offers) </font>

KingDan - <font color="blue"> $530 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> ($490) </font>

Dibsy - <font color="blue"> $1000 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> ($900) </font>

Rashad U - <font color="blue"> $300 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> ($270) </font>

eekamouse - <font color="blue"> $530 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> ($470) </font>

Buyers
These players have told me they are looking to purchase W$, if there is a certain amount of any special instructions they have been listed in green next to their link

BugStud - <font color="green"> PM with offers </font>

LLoyd - <font color="green"> PM with offers </font>

Sirio11 - <font color="green"> PM with offers </font>

nigelloring - <font color="green"> PM with offers </font>

PickyTooth - <font color="green"> PM with offers </font>

Eaglesfan1 - <font color="green"> PM with offers </font>

jaym96822 - <font color="green"> PM with offers </font>

JJJ88 - <font color="green"> Looking for $2000 W$, PM with offers </font>

tke1600 - <font color="green"> Looking for $1500 W$, PM with offers </font>