View Single Post
Old 03-11-2002, 04:15 PM

Default abusiveness level (warning: lots of cussing!)

haha funny you mention it. there was this crusty old guy with sunglasses. he had entitlement disease, it was out in the open for everyone to see and kinda pathetic. he was such a sourpuss both in appearance and attitude! it was actually quite comical to most of the players there.

at one point he called the dealer a "miserable c*cksucker", threw his cards, and refused to play for the rest of that dealers down. there were also several comments like "what the hell are you doing? deal the damn cards!" i felt so sorry for the dealer i almost tipped him once. almost.

oh yeah this gentleman sourpuss also had to call the floor over when a debate ensued as to who deserved the extra chip in a split pot he was in. when the ruling went against him he growled "the lunatics are running the asylum". i completely agreed with him and echoed his every angry sentiment although i could hardly do so with a straight face and i think he realised i was mocking him.

there was a completely on tilt out of control horrid playing drunk iranian dude at my 20-40 last night as well. my favorite quote from him was when he yelled at an opponent who showed his second best hand "i had a ten too, you mother f*cker!" i almost fell out of my seat LOL. (im pretty easily amused as you can see). im really enjoying the company of all of these vehemently angry old men. lots of fun.